TYKMA Electrox has become a leader in the specialty of laser marking firearms by working with a variety of prominent companies in the firearms industry. We’ve designed and engineered a broad range of standard and custom industrial laser systems and workstations for gun manufacturers worldwide and we’re ready to put our talents to work for you to facilitate premium gun laser engraving.
Whether you need a system for laser marking or laser engraving firearms, TYKMA Electrox should be your provider of choice. When it comes to the types of markings our systems can perform on firearms, our range includes:
- Gun serialization
- Deep engraving of serial numbers
- Decorative barrel marking
- Upper receiver marking
- Deep etching of graphics on lower receivers
- Alignment marking of gun scopes and sights
- Tracking of clips
- Logos and graphics
- QR codes
- Hard coat anodized marking
Our firearm laser engraving capabilities are also adept at producing precision marks on a wide variety of materials and alloys, including the following:
- Stainless steel
As per government standard regulations, all firearm serial numbers must match an engraved depth of three to six thousandths. Our systems for laser engraving guns are able to meet these exacting standards, ensuring that our customers can comply with all necessary guidelines. So use the systems for laser marking firearms you can trust – use TYKMA Electrox.
Possibilities for Laser Engraving Firearms
If you’ve never done any gun laser marking but have heard about it from other firearm enthusiasts, know that there are a wide variety of ways you can utilize our laser systems. In addition to the more technical marking applications listed above, you will also be able to laser mark your firearms, or those of a customer, to give them a personal flair.
Some additional applications for laser engraving guns include:
- Graphics – If you’re looking to add interesting graphics to a gun to make it stand out, firearm laser engraving can be the perfect option
- Logos – If you, or a customer, has a logo or insignia of a business, organization, gun club, or military branch that would be fitting for a firearm, laser marking is ideal for permanently engraving it on the piece
- Artwork – Whether you want to incorporate popular images like a flag or eagle, or you want something a little different like a face or a cartoon character, or you want to incorporate your own custom artwork, performing laser engraving on your gun is the way to go
- Names – Laser engraving your firearm with a name or initials is a great way to personalize it and mark it as your own, but it’s also useful if you’re looking to give a friend or relative a firearm as a gift and want to make it something truly special
- Personal Messages – Much like laser marking your gun with a name, engraving a message for yourself or others can be a great option. This could include a slogan or motto, a quote that holds relevancy for you, an in memoriam tribute, a significant date, or anything else
And in the world of military and defense, TYKMA Electrox systems are also adept at marking such essential equipment as:
- Gun cases
- Missile housings
- Explosives and ordnance
- Assorted tactical gear
Lastly, many fans of paintball have used laser engraving systems for paintball gun laser engraving to fulfill the variety of applications listed above. So whether someone is part of a paintball group, a member of the armed forces, or merely a firearms enthusiast, it’s clear that laser engraving for firearms can supply diverse functionality.
With versatility like this, it’s easy to see why we’ve become a trusted partner of the defense industry, and why firearm manufacturers looking for reliable solutions for laser engraving firearms select TYKMA Electrox again and again.
Our Partnership with Cerakote
To take our capabilities for gun laser engraving even further, we’ve recently partnered with industry leader Cerakote, who produces thin-film ceramic coatings for various materials and applications.
One of the major applications for Cerakote coatings used with TYKMA Electrox systems is for laser marking guns and knives.
You can read more about our partnership, and see a video of laser marking in action and some finished products, on our Cerakote partnership post.
Color Laser Engraving and 3D Laser Engraving Guns
Additional capabilities for our efficient laser marking systems include the ability to 3D laser mark pieces that are round, concave, convex, slanted, and more, producing clean, crisp marks regardless of the surface shape.
Our systems are also adept at supplying vibrant color laser engraving which can really make your firearms or other materials pop out. Visit our color laser engraving page for a great demonstration video!
Why TYKMA Electrox Should Be Your Resource for Laser Etching Firearms
All of our systems are designed and manufactured at TYKMA Electrox’s own full-service facility in Chillicothe, Ohio, with production supported by a team of industry management experts, engineers, software designers and skilled technical service professionals.
The specific features of our workstations and systems, which are utilized for gun laser engraving, include:
- High-powered MOPA fiber laser engines in every system
- Ergonomic designs and user-friendly controls that result in the very best operator experience
- 10x increased efficiency over systems which operating using YAG lasers
- Exacting quality standards applied to the design and construction of every system
- Impressive material versatility and flexibility
- Simple set up supplemented by online tutorials and downloads
- No lamps, water cooling or alignments, and zero calibrations required
- An array of available accessories to further streamline operations
- Longevity and reliability, with up to a 100,000-hour lifespan and a three-year warranty
- Compact machine footprints with simple modular designs
- Customizable options to ensure your laser marking system for gun laser engraving meets your exact needs and application requirements
Additionally, our workstations ship fully assembled and are ready to laser engrave firearms or any other product with minimal set up. And, as always, these systems are backed by our exceptional 24/7/365 service, training and technical support.
As a worldwide leader in all laser marking solutions, we look forward to helping your company meet its marking needs for laser engraving firearms. Our team will be with you every step of the way from sample testing to production to delivery, all to ensure you receive the finest gun laser marking system available.
To learn more about the best in laser etching firearms, be sure to contact TYKMA Electrox today.