We are attending two great trade shows this November, FABTECH and MD&M Minneapolis. Keep reading to learn about what you’ll see when you attend these shows and what products we will be featuring there!
November 6-9, 2017 | McCormick Place | Chicago, IL USA
Known as North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding, and finishing event, FABTECH is the premier place for you to explore the future of metal fabricating. They have some impressive new exhibitions planned for 2017, which include 3D/Additive manufacturing, the Paley James project, and expanded tube and pipe pavilions. We will be one of over 1,700 companies exhibiting there. Be sure to find us at booth C40712!
November 8-9, 2017 | Minneapolis Convention Center | Minneapolis, MN
Back for its 23rd year, the Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) show is the biggest medtech event that offers detailed education about the industry! Over 600 suppliers will be in attendance and this year’s event will feature an expanded conference program, networking activities, group tours, and more sessions led by experts on the expo floor. We can’t wait to see you there!
What’s New from TYKMA Electrox
This year, we were excited to announce the release of our latest product, the Vereo™ Smart.
- The new Vereo™ Smart is the best tool for manufacturers who require a laser marking system that can make automated lines, assembly cells, and much more.
- Our Vereo™ Smart comes with an onboard controller and a network interface that allows for access to the laser system from a variety of devices, which is perfect for process monitoring, marking program management, and modification.
- It is also a maintenance-free MOPA fiber laser that can source up to 50 watts and can perform a wide range of marking applications.
- Lastly, one of the best features of the Vereo™ Smart is that it includes PLC connectivity for data control that is easy to setup. And with a compact design footprint, the Vereo™ Smart is a powerful marking tool for a variety of your processing needs.
Other Exciting News: Roush Yates Engines Partnership
We are extremely excited to announce our recent partnership with Roush Yates Engines. We recently attended SOUTH-TEC 2017 where we had the chance to showcase our partnership with one of their engines on display. You can check out photos from the event and more on our Instagram: @tykmalasermarking.
More details on our partnership are to come, so be sure to check back on our blog for updates! In the meantime, take a look at these other articles we recently posted:
- The Role of Lasers in the Fight Against Counterfeiting
- 6 Laser Industry Trends and Innovations Taking Place in the Second Half of 2017
- Q&A with Makesupply: A Leader in Leather, Manufacturing and Social Media
- What to Know About Laser Marking on Corrosion-Resistant Surfaces
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Laser Marking Systems!
We will be attending many more trade shows in 2018, so be sure to check our trade shows page from time to time for updates!
And if you are interested in learning more about what we do, or want info on our various laser etching products, please contact us today!