At TYKMA Electrox, we believe it’s important to be in the know about the latest news and trends within the laser marking industry.
There are a variety of invaluable laser engraving blogs out there that offer both factual information and insightful opinions on everything in the industry, from new products to trade shows.
Here are nine of those essential blogs we follow (and we think you should, too):
- Industrial Laser Solutions – This online laser magazine vows to provide relevant content for laser manufacturing professionals. Issues are published every other month, but the site’s homepage is regularly updated with current news covering subjects such as welding, engraving and laser safety.
- Laser Focus World – Laser Focus World is a monthly magazine primarily sharing articles about laser technology and optoelectronics. Its website offers articles directly from the magazine as well as various laser engraving blog posts from a variety of writers.
- Laser Marking Systems – From breaking down the process step-by-step to giving full detail about materials used, this laser marking blog is a good fit for both novice and advanced members of the laser industry.
- Plastics Decorating Magazine – This online magazine is divided into specific categories, including an archive of laser marking blogs. The posts specifically discuss laser marking for various types of plastic products and the benefits that come along with doing so.
Exceed Your Production Expectations with a Laser Engraving System
- Laser Cut Design Laboratory – This laser marking blog takes a more creative approach to its content by posting pictures and step-by-step instructions of around-the-house projects the author has created using laser cutters. These projects range from bookshelves to muffin cases.
- MSRaynsford – This blogger promises to post 365 laser-cut items in 365 days. So far, he has created everything from shields to puzzles to jewelry, while also providing everything you would need to create them yourself.
- FABTECH – FABTECH has created a blog in anticipation of its annual metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing conference in Las Vegas. The posts share information about the event as well as manufacturing industry news.
- LiDAR News – This blog specializes in 3D laser scanning, providing the ins and outs of the industry. It also touches on related forms of technology, such as laser engraving, and discusses how they can be used for consumer benefit.
- Autodesk 123D – Autodesk 123D, a website that provides 3D design apps, also offers an extensive blog on its site with numerous posts explicitly dedicated to 3D laser cutting.
Make sure to stay updated on these laser engraving blogs to be in the know about exciting developments in the industry. And for further laser marking insights, be sure to visit our informative news page.