As a world leading manufacturer of industrial laser systems, we are committed to always staying current with what is happening in the greater manufacturing market. And since our innovative industry connects us to customers in more than 25 countries, it makes it even more vital that we keep up on developments in industries like:
- Home goods
- Oil and gas
Staying up to date with emerging trends and discovering new, innovative manufacturing companies allows us to keep apace of changes and implement our own innovations as well.
We recommend checking out the following list of manufacturing Instagram accounts because there’s so much you can learn from them.
- Panda Engineering – This UK-based manufacturing company has invested in state of the art techniques of subcontract machining and fabrication. A one-stop shop for all of your subcontract engineering needs, @panda_engineering gives you an inside look at who they are on their Instagram.
- MJM Manufacturing – As a fully integrated, precision sheet metal company, MJM Manufacturing provides solutions for any of your metal needs. Support this small manufacturing business and check out @sheetmetalfab.
- MAKESUPPLY – @makesupply is a leather crafting manufacturing business that is dedicated to customizing leather products for their customers. Check out their account because they offer some great insights.
- Autodesk Manufacturing – Imagine, design, and create with @autodesk. Their business makes a company’s job easier by implementing software that enhances and quickens the process of creating quality parts for products.
- Hed Cycling – A manufacturer of premium quality bicycle parts and wheels, Hed prides itself on being US-operated and owned. What makes this manufacturer stand out is their involvement in their local community, as @hedwheels sponsors and participates in benefits including:
- I Can Shine Bike Camp for Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
- Bicycle Art Exhibition Benefit at Spye
- Break Away Kids Triathlon in Lake Elmo
- Motawi Tileworks – Ranked on Forbes’ list of 25 Small Giants of 2017, @motawi_tileworks believes in having fun while crafting beautiful and creative tiles for both works of art and installations.
- Green Toys – Winner of the 2016 National Parenting Product Award, @greentoysinc manufactures and designs toys with a purpose. 100% of their toys and packaging are made from recycled plastic and cardboard. Their goal? To encourage environmental change and create a playful planet for all.
- Solid Manufacturing Co. – This Minneapolis-based home and leather goods company strives to bridge the gap between makers and the community. Follow their journey on their impressive Instagram account @solidmfgco.
- Thalmic Labs – This revolutionary manufacturer is exploring the future of human-computer interaction, and their groundbreaking research and design led to the launch of the Myo armband. The innovative armband reads the electrical activity of your muscles to generate hands-free movement. Follow them @thalmic to stay up-to-date.
Exceed Your Production Expectations with a Laser Engraving System
- Tesla Motors – Accelerating the world through sustainable energy is the goal of this automotive manufacturer. Join their efforts in mobilizing sustainability through their innovative electric automobiles by following @teslamotors.
- Apeks Supercritical – This unique manufacturer of botanical oil extraction systems has defined a safer and cleaner way to extract plant oils. Awarded with the 2016 Edison Award, @apeksspercritical has proven itself with its innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Wellborn + Wright – This custom architectural manufacturer is committed to delivering the vision of every customer. For new home buyers or lovers of craftsmanship and design, check out @wellbornwright for some architectural inspiration.
- Airframes Alaska – This aviation engineering manufacturer supports the busy flying community in Alaska. Their mission is to create the best parts for the best aircrafts and pilots. Join their world of cutting-edge aircraft engineering on @airframesalaska.
- Fab Fours – An industry-leading steel bumper manufacturer has dedicated their efforts to pushing the boundaries of innovation and design in every product that they produce. With a growing presence of nearly 40,000 followers, @fabfoursinc is the account of a manufacturer proud to have worked with Jeep, Nissan, Toyota, and Ford.
- 3m – By applying technological innovation to everyday life, 3m is the science and manufacturing authority behind household brands such as Post-it, Scotch, and Command. Their mission? To make lives better, easier, and more complete. Check out their inventions and creativity @3m.
- Northrop Grumman – This leading global security manufacturer provides advanced systems, products, and solutions to both government and commercial customers worldwide. From undersea to outer space to cyberspace, @northropgrumman has created an extraordinary portfolio of technologies that contribute to the defense of our nation and its people.
- Herman Miller – Design and build a better world with @hermanmiller. With markets in over 100 countries, this contemporary interior furnishing company balances creativity with sustainability. Their efforts earned recognition by being highlighted as one of the “Best and Brightest Sustainable Companies in Michigan” in 2016.
- SunPower – Since 1970, @sunpower has been developing record-breaking solar technology and software. Their SunPower Equinox systems generate more power and more reliability than any other systems available.
- Yamaha Music USA – The household name for all music lovers is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of musical instruments, audio products, headphones, and sound bars. While they started in Japan, @yamahamusicusa has grown to improve the quality of lives for people around the world.
Stay Up to Date with Industry Insights
TYKMA Electrox stands firm in our commitment to collaboration with business partners and customers to stay ahead in the manufacturing sector.
Working together as industry professionals is highly beneficial to a successful business and a successful partnership. Make sure to engage with the above manufacturers and their Instagram accounts so you can stay informed.
For more insights into industrial developments and laser marking applications, make sure to follow TYKMA Electrox’s blog!